Are you having trouble deciding on something to do with your friends and family? Whether going out in a large group or having a one-on-one evening with someone special, bowling is always a good choice. Bowling is the perfect weekend, weekday and weeknight activity. It’s fun for people of all ages and doesn’t require you to spend a ton of money. If your friends and family are still on the fence about going bowling, use some of the reasons we’ve listed below to sway their opinion:
- It’s great for people of all ages: When we say everyone will have a great time bowling, we mean everyone. People of all different ages, sizes and skill levels can all enjoy a fun night of bowling. If you and your friends are experienced bowlers, you’ll probably want to bowl on a traditional lane. For younger children, lanes with bumpers might be a good idea. It’s easy to split up games based on age and skill level across different lanes.
- It’s inexpensive: Many sports involve a lot of expensive equipment and other costs. With bowling, on the other hand, you get everything you need at one low price, including bowling shoes and bowling balls. You can even choose from a variety of different bowling balls. Many bowling alleys also offer deals throughout the week, as well as group specials.
- You can catch up with old friends: Bowling can be solitary or social. It offers the perfect way to get out of the house and spend some time with old friends. Going out to dinner or a bar for every hangout can get a bit boring over time. Add some fun and competition to your time together by going bowling.
- It’s a social activity: Bowling offers a great way to make new friends, especially if you join a bowling league. At Sparetimes, we have a variety of different bowling leagues, including doubles leagues, youth leagues, midnight bowling, just-for-fun leagues and more. If you’re looking for a great way to get out of the house and have fun with new people, sign up for a bowling league today!
- It’s a great first date: Instead of doing a stereotypical dinner and movie date, why not take that special someone bowling? As we’ve mentioned several times, everyone loves bowling. You can order drinks, laugh with each other when you get gutter balls and just have an all-around great time. Taking your date bowling might even help ensure that second date.
- It’s so easy to learn: Bowling is one of the easiest games to learn. Even if you’ve never played before, you’ll pick it up quickly. Those who aren’t already super skilled at the game are sure to have a great time improving those skills. Most bowling alleys are judgment-free zones, as everyone is just there to have a good time.
If you’re looking for the perfect place to bring your friends and family for a fun time together, visit Sparetimes! We have 32 bowling lanes, a pro shop, concessions and everything else you need to enjoy your bowling experience.
Categorised in: Bowling